The Full of Hope Foundation is a group of volunteers who raise funds to assist cancer patients with their non-medical expenses.
- You must be in active treatment (i.e. Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Immunotherapy, or have had cancer-related surgery within the last 30 days) at an Arizona facility to be eligible for assistance.
- Applicants can apply for maximum award of $500 per calendar year.
- You must upload a certification from your oncology office to confirm your active treatment status. You may download that form below, or you may upload a letter on your oncologist’s letterhead.
- The Full of Hope Foundation cannot provide financial assistance for any doctor bills, hospital bills, insurance premiums, prescriptions, or credit cards.
- Completing an application does not guarantee funds. Funds are dispersed based on need and funds available regardless of treating physician or where treatment is received.
- The information provided on your application will be kept in the strictest confidence and used only for the purpose of determining eligibility.
- If assistance is approved, the funds will be paid directly to the account center and not the applicant. Please include all numbers and addresses where the payment will be made to.