The Full of Hope Foundation is a group of volunteers who raise funds to assist cancer patients with their non-medical expenses.
- You must be in active treatment (i.e. Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Immunotherapy, or have had cancer-related surgery within the last 30 days) at an Arizona facility to be eligible for assistance.
- Applicants can apply for maximum award of $500 per calendar year.
- You must upload a signed copy of our oncology certification form. This form must be signed by your doctor and indicate that you are in active treatment at the time of your application. The form may be uploaded as a picture or a scanned document.
- Completing an application does not guarantee funds. Funds are dispersed based on need and funds available regardless of treating physician or where treatment is received.
- The information provided on your application will be kept in the strictest confidence and used only for the purpose of determining eligibility.